Why Agriculture app is vital for Farm?
Today in the advanced technology world mobile application has been taking great place and attains importance. The mobile application is used for supporting customers and their business. Even you can also explore mobile applications for the agriculture sector and advance the features of crop farming. This way farmer will be beneficial by having healthy crop production and also increases the sales rate. With the use of digital technology, India has also gained popularity in the agriculture system.
How mobile apps and technologies help farmers
It is very important to spread agricultural education and information among farmers. This helps the poorest communities to make their crop framing easy with the integration of cloud computing, IT system, online education and the use of mobile phones as an app. The most beneficial feature of the application as it helps farmers to manage agricultural land in the best way and take the prominent decisions for managing the land.
For illustration, with the use of the app, you can manage soil conditions and moisture by monitoring. Even you get information about the weather so that farmers can plan accordingly about the planting and harvest season. Simultaneously, the application has consisted of the Geographical information system and it is used to provide information in advance on pest and animal diseases. This way farmer can respond to the level of risk and grow crops efficiently. With the use of mobile applications and cloud computing technology farmers can accurately optimize the use of fertilizers, water, and seeds in an accurate way. These way farmers can easily save a large amount and reduce consumption.
- Our App is available in different Indian languages, which is suitable for the Indian farmers according to the language they know.
- It has been tested in the open field from the last two years in all seasons and for different types of crops.
- As per the crop, requirement sensors could be installed easily in any depth perhaps installed in any kind of soil and any crop.
- Collects the data about ambient temperature, soil temperature, and humidity
- Data can be monitored and advice can be given
- Alerts the user about irrigation
Today both government and non-government are offering the service using software and hardware for digital farming tools. This way farmer avails with the best farm management solution such as IoT and another form of farming with digital technology. Using modern technology is not only limited to the usage of the mobile application. But it also reduces the dependence of the farmer on labor.